Hey Guys, I thought I would do a gift guide to stocking fillers, which are, in my opinion, the best gifts! All of these ideas are budget friendly as they are all under £10! All these presents would be really nice for friends and family or for a secret santa, which are always difficult to buy for. Most of these items are from places like Lush or Boots…
1. Lush Golden Wonder £3.75 I love the present shape of this bath bomb, scented with lime and orange oil, it is a Christmas Classic at Lush. Also, it is under £5, so it is a great present or secret santa. It is in a awesome present shape with a bow, and it is covered in gold shimmer.
2. The Body Shop Christmas Soaps 2.50 These three soaps are scented with TBS’s Christmas scents which are; Glazed apple, Vanilla Brullee and Frosted cranberry. I would love to receive one of these in my stocking and I think it is a really cute christmas idea, I have used the Body Shop’s soap before and they are really good quality.
3. Nivea Mini Treats Baubles £4.50 These look really cool, I love the metal bauble, I have just bought one of these today as a present and there are two, one for men which contains a moisturiser, deodorant and shave balm in mini sizes. The women’s bauble contains; a lip balm, deodorant and moisturiser also in sample size. the baubles can be reused afterwards and they have a really nice design on, so I think this wold be a lovely gift to receive.
4. Salted Caramel Yankee Candles All yankee Candles in general look and smell great, but this looks particularly good! The small jars are £8 so it is still under the £10 limit! This would be a lovely gift, Yankee also have some specific Christmas candles such as gingerbread, which sounds divine! If you are just looking to spend under £5, they do wax tarts and votives sizes for all their candles which are a lot cheaper.
5. Peek A Boo Cakes Cook Book £7.99 You can find this in Lakeland and it is such a cute book, filled with recipes for cakes with suprse fillings, I just think its a really cool idea and they look amazing. By the way, if you like the idea but want a cheaper version, The Works do a similar book called Hidden Surprise Cakes for much cheaper.
6. Blue Topshop Toadstool Mug £10 How cool is this!!! I love this idea, it’s a little bit quirky, and the colour is beautiful. It is bang on £10, so its at the higher end of the spectrum but it is so cool that it’s definitely worth it. There is also a green one, but it is currently out of stock.
There you go! I hope this helps you when you start to buy Christmas presents, if you have any more ideas, you can post them in comments below, I would love to hear your ideas! Xx
Disclaimer; These photos aren’t mine and I do not own them